Our world is growing increasingly marked by collaborative working structures, open-air offices, and interaction with team members from around the globe at once. As such, being able to work well with others in a diverse setting is critical to one’s success. With the rise of the gig economy, individuals from different walks of life are coming together, which is why professional sensitivity is to crucial to supporting and understanding people you might not be familiar with.
In our Sensitivity in the Workplace course, you’ll learn:
- How to be culturally sensitive and aware
- How to be tolerant of cultural differences
- How to enhance your personal cultural sensitivity
- How to cultivate a greater awareness of gender differences in the workplace
- How to manage conflicts when they arise in respectful manner
- How to get results for all parties without using inappropriate language or terms