Customer service is the process of ensuring customer satisfaction with a specific product or service. Customer service can be a very detailed in-person interaction, a telephone call, self-service systems, or a variety of other means. Effective customer service is what maintains ongoing client relationships that are key to productive revenue.
Successful organizations understand five main things about effective customer service:
- Effective customer service builds trust
- Customer service matters more than price
- Customer service builds brand awareness
- Effective customer service reduces problems
- Customer service appeals specifically to the customer
The Customer Service workshop will examine various types of customers and how we can provide better service, while improving ourselves in the process. Whether servicing individuals on the front line of a company, customers who solely purchase products, or serving a staff, this workshop will allow individuals to understand best practices for customer service.
Participants in this workshop will be given a strong skillset to include:
- Face-to-face and telephone techniques
- How to handle difficult customers
- Retaining business